marți, 16 aprilie 2013

Late post for Polish Days

Hello guys! Yes, I know I should've posted my Polish Days "7 Deadly Sins" nail-art earlier but I found out about it a bit too late and I also couldn't upload the pics (my schedule has been very busy lately).

Anyway, here is my nail art.

Left hand (in order from thumb to pinky): Envy, Pride, Gluttony, Wrath, Lust. (and yes, I used caviar beads for the index nail)



Right hand, which was a quite big disaster -besides the ring nail- (from thumb to pinky): Sloth, Greed, Lust/Pride, Envy, Lust.



What do you think about this nail-art? It might look awkward because I used a matte top coat with purple glitter which kinda ruined it all. On the middle nail (right), it was supposed to be a border/dark forest pattern (see those tiny branches on the purple base?)

I'll soon update the blog with some more recent manis, knowing that I've sharpened my almond/stiletto nails even more! So now, whoever makes me mad is gonna get hurt. *evil laughing* Nah, just kidding. I think I'll post a new mani these days. Love you all! xx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu