sâmbătă, 18 mai 2013

Another new post!

Okay, this is crazy! It's the 3rd post for today!

Anyway, I'm really happy that I finally found my camera, so that I don't have to use my phone (well, at least when I can't use my camera).

And by the way, sorry for the quality of the 1st picture, it didn't focus too well (even though it was set on macro, sometimes it just doesn't focus too well). Today I was fooling around with the camera and decided to also take some pictures of my nails. And sorry about their horrible look, I took the pictures before applying any polish. I usually apply a thin coat of AVON Mineral Fix or two, and it really helps. Its sheer pink-orange colour makes the nails look really healthy! I love it!




Aaaaaand here's the camera I use: Canon Power Shot S2 IS. I've had it for a few years so ignore the chipping on its side. And sorry for the blurriness, my hand was shaking for no reason.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu