marți, 2 aprilie 2013

Glitter Crowns + Extra Tip

Hello people! How's everyone?

First, I want to say I'm SOOOO happy nobody fooled me yesterday. Instead, I fooled my best friend. It was so funny seeing that she really believed my joke! It's all like this. I told her about a party I had at the beginning of March and then said I slept with this guy from the party and realised now that I'm pregnant and after panicking her, I shouted "April Fools Day!" and she ran after me in the whole school screaming "I'm gonna kill you!" and it was so funny, we are still laughing about it! Even the others laughed so hard when they heard my prank.

Anyway, here's my latest manicure. I love doing glittery French nails, but now I thought it'd be too bare, so I decided to do some white "crowns".






This is quite simple, even though I chose to do it a bit more difficult. As I can't really freehand a French manicure, I chose to try doing it with a nail-art striper and it came out really nice! Also, I dipped a toothpick in some white polish and did the crown thingys at the base of the nail. I used my new (and best ever!) nail hardener as both base and top coat.

And I also have a tip for you, just so I won't forget it. If you have a jelly polish (those ones who aren't as opaque as the others), you can divide it into halfs and mix it with glitter, so you won't have to buy a new one. You can find jelly polishes from Golden Rose Paris (they have, as an example, two beautiful midnight-blue tones which'd go great with golden or silver glitter, holo or hexes). Hope you like it. Enjoy! xx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu