sâmbătă, 23 august 2014

Red Dalmatians

Hello!

Don't get scared when you read the title. It's just so you'll have an idea of what you'll see.

I've been using PVA glue as base for every single polish I wore lately, and today I chose to shorten my almond claws and do a new manicure.

Here's the result after two coats of Golden Rose Paris 79, a faded burgundy creme, and Essence Black Dress And White Tie, my newest beauty. The Essence polish mentioned is a speckled topper with -obviously- tiny black and white hexes and fine white glitter packed in a clear base. Fortunately, it applied flawless, it's neither tacky nor too thin and the glitters apply in the perfect amount.




 Tomorrow's my birthday and I thought it's a fun combo. What do you think?

That's it for now, I'll see you really soon. Kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu