marți, 6 august 2013

Fallin' For.. Glequins! (+ Lacquer Land Info)

Hello, everybody! (take your time to read the whole post, please!)

First, I want to mention that, currently, I'll only ship Lacquer Land polishes to Romania. Maybe at some time in the future I'll be able to ship polishes worldwide. I'm really sorry, but I promise, if you place any international orders, the delivery delay might be massive, but you'll surely receive your polishes!

Now, as promised, I returned with a full glequin mani!

The base is 2 coats of Leydi 761 and, for the accent nail, Essence Grey-t To Be Here.

I applied the glequins using THIS technique (thanks to Sammy for the tutorial). Can you believe it only took me half an hour for all the nails? (maybe it's because they're quite short.. really short!)

Oh, and I found some gorgeous shoes in a Deichmann store, and my nail just couldn't miss the chance to take a few pictures with them!



And also, I took a few more pictures with this lovely PowerCam filter named Holiday. Just check the pictures.


(I simply love this ring I got last year from a SIX store in Munich!)

Sorry for the last 2 photos, which are a bit blurry, my hand's kinda shaky.. Oh, and below are also some pictures of my "naked" nubs.. That's it for me, I'll see you soon with the very first Lacquer Land collection, "Crazy For Greens". Kisses! xx




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu