sâmbătă, 23 august 2014

Almond Mix

Hello!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've had a few things to do which filled my whole spare time.

Today's first post will be focused on my manicures from the last 3 weeks.

The first beauty I reswatched and wore for a whole week was Essence Grey-t To Be Here.


  

The very next beauty I wore on a city break was Golden Rose Paris 220, a deep eggplant creme with fuchsia-purple shimmer.




After that, the very last beauty I wore was Maybelline Colorama 80 Electric Blue, which is actually an electric shimmery blue.





I'm surprised I managed to keep them almost a full month but they started to crack on the sides and were really weak and thin.

Keep your eyes peeled for the second post of the day. Kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu