marți, 22 iulie 2014

Gabs is back!

Hello there!

It's been almost a year since my last post.
Honestly, I wish I had more time to post, because my sister's hired and now I'm her manicurist, therefore I could share some manis with you.
I'm really excited that my first high school year is over, and now I have more time to work out and take care of my whole body, including my nails. I'm really proud of myself for losing a few pounds and managed to let my nails grow just due to my sort-of-diet based on more veggies, high-protein low-carb recipes and daily workout.

I found this website full of visual workouts, nutrition tips and recipes and I said "Why not?" And that's how I switched to extremely lazy to "I don't work out enough". I really started challenging myself more and more everyday and my family's proud of this massive change.
I'll soon enjoy a well-deserved treatment and I'll go on a few trips, including Greece on my list *if I manage to find a guesthouse near the sea and quite affordable*.
Okay, so I know it's not that much news, but unfortunately my phone's currently "gone" for some fixing stuff and I can't find any camera around the house with an empty SD card. As soon as I manage to find a solution I'll share some photos with you.

That's it for now, I'll see you all really soon. Kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu